Opencarry.org

thomas0792

Anyone here registered on OCDO and also tapatalk users? OCDO hasn't worked on tapatalk in 4 days for me. Tried downloading and reinstalling. Resetting phone. Nothing. Does it work for any of you or same issues?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

So I guess 130 views later, OCDO is working for all of you? It loads the website page when I try to go to it on tapatalk.

So I guess 130 views later, OCDO is working for all of you? It loads the website page when I try to go to it on tapatalk.

I don't have male inadequacy issues, therefore I don't participate at OCDO

I never surf the web on my phone, so I don't know if this helps you or not, but OCDO works just fine on my desktop. I logged in for the first time in 2 and a 1/2+ years, and refreshed my memory on why I logged in back then. It was then because of an open carry case in Ohio that was either getting attention here or on another (non-gun-specific) forum that I frequent. I followed a link because the victim of the cops in that case was posting updates at OCDO and I prefer to get my info straight from the horse's mouth, rather from an ass's ass like the post just above this one. In any case, I surfed around a little just to make sure it was working right, and found no problems with any function of the site.

Blues

I never surf the web on my phone, so I don't know if this helps you or not, but OCDO works just fine on my desktop. I logged in for the first time in 2 and a 1/2+ years, and refreshed my memory on why I logged in back then. It was then because of an open carry case in Ohio that was either getting attention here or on another (non-gun-specific) forum that I frequent. I followed a link because the victim of the cops in that case was posting updates at OCDO and I prefer to get my info straight from the horse's mouth, rather from an ass's ass like the post just above this one. In any case, I surfed around a little just to make sure it was working right, and found no problems with any function of the site.

Blues
Thanks but it works fine through my browser as well just not on tapatalk. It just started this recently. May try some things on my phone. Thank you anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back