Open Carry

jerry12

Today i was at my local car dealer getting a oil change and open carrying and i thought i was having a good chat with another person and he was asking about my pistol so i told him NC had open carry and he is in another state and he said they had open carry to but to the point we were talking just a normal talk about some of every so he gets up and walks out and in a few minutes the service manger called me to his desk and said that guy went to the owner and conplain about me having a pistol. The owner call the service manger on the phone told him the guy came to his office and conplain about my pistol but the owner and service manger said it is ok because NC is open carry and all i was doing was setting at a table talking to other people. I will just say that guy needs to get a lift. :mad:

I always have to voice my gratitude to those of you that open carry and are outspoken. You really do a great service educating the public!

Great outcome.....I am glad the owner and service manager knew the law and let you know that they did. Some people are just "Jackwagons"

While some people almost seem to brag about going open-carry into a convenience store, and getting "cop coffee"...

You went open-carry into a car dealership and got... COP CAR?? :sarcastic:

I OCed at my local dealership, and got one hell of a steal on my new car! see OC has its perks! lol

Actually, I was open carrying the last car I bought from a dealership as well. Brand new 2010 Mazda 5. I got the deal I asked for, the salesman did ask about my gun, but I don't think it affected the deal.

While some people almost seem to brag about going open-carry into a convenience store, and getting "cop coffee"...

You went open-carry into a car dealership and got... COP CAR?? :sarcastic:

I didnt really think about it or realize at the time, but yeah I kinda did get a cop car.. 08 brilliant black Dodge Charger! lol on work days I wear dress shirt, tie and slacks OCing a XD. I always get asked if I'm a detective.

i see we have some good post. :pleasantry: i don't seem to be getting email messages when some one leaves a post and i called my self looking for that setting so where would it be i couldn't fine it ? :sad:

i see we have some good post. :pleasantry: i don't seem to be getting email messages when some one leaves a post and i called my self looking for that setting so where would it be i couldn't fine it ? :sad:

In the black tool bar right above the posts in the thread under "Thread Tools" - Subscribe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back