Open Carry Question In Texas

Horkos

First I am sorry if this was posted or addressed previously, but for some reason I can't seem to get the search box to open.
I was just wondering if anyone knew what the current situation regarding open carry in Texas is. I know a little while back it was introduced in the state senate but was quickly dropped. I just figured now that republicans have such a large majority in the state legislature that somebody would take advantage and bring it up again. Right now is the best time to get something like this through with as little resistance as possible.
Any info would be appreciated.

No current legislation either. They're busy working on the right to keep a gun in your car while at work and getting right-to-carry on college campuses (which I think are bigger, more pressing needs)

First I am sorry if this was posted or addressed previously, but for some reason I can't seem to get the search box to open.
I was just wondering if anyone knew what the current situation regarding open carry in Texas is. I know a little while back it was introduced in the state senate but was quickly dropped. I just figured now that republicans have such a large majority in the state legislature that somebody would take advantage and bring it up again. Right now is the best time to get something like this through with as little resistance as possible.
Any info would be appreciated.

YES, HB2756 is in Committee
Link Removed

Too much discussion to re-post from here:
Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon