Open Carry in Arkansas with Il. Ccw

9bymyside

Allowed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people would say that going to the internet and asking questions is a legitimate form of research.

Pardon me. I didn't realize that we were in the presence of one who never had to ask a question of someone who might know more about the subject. I guess when you know it all, there's no need to seek information from others.

Pardon me. I didn't realize that we were in the presence of one who never had to ask a question of someone who might know more about the subject.

You're not. I did exactly that once when I was a young private. My platoon sergeant threw a 650 at me and instructed me to research the answer for myself and be prepared to brief him on it in depth by COB. never did it again.

I guess when you know it all, there's no need to seek information from others.

Please cite the specific post or posts in which I claimed to know it all

You're not. I did exactly that once when I was a young private. My platoon sergeant threw a 650 at me and instructed me to research the answer for myself and be prepared to brief him on it in depth by COB. never did it again.

And since then, for the rest of your life, you have never found yourself in need of asking another a question?

Please cite the specific post or posts in which I claimed to know it all

Sometimes a person's attitude says so much more than his mere words.

I am not afraid to ask for opinions (and facts) from anonymous strangers. I have to evaluate those opinions for myself, just like if I found information from any source. Unlike some others, I am not afraid to admit that I do not know everything, and that others may have more knowledge about something than I do. If I know more about a subject than someone else, and if I can help by answering a question, I am happy to do so. In spite of what you may believe, there are others here who are willing to do the same.
If we cannot do that without ridicule, the purpose of boards like this becomes irrelevant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back