Open carry colonial williamsburg

mr1moneyman

I am going on a trip to Williamsburg virginia and was wondering if oc was still good there? Most of the posts I have been reading are from a few years ago.

OC is legal in VA, rare but legal, I cannot say if that "attraction" has their own restrictions

I see that you already got help in the Virginia Open Carry forum. Just out of curiosity, which firearm are you planning to OC?

I'm not sure carry (in any form) is legal. I would think some of the buildings would fall under "government" owned buildings. So, there may be some restrictions there. Just make sure you do your due diligence thoroughly. (Be sure to let us know what you find out because I've been thinking about a family vacay there as well.)

-

I'm not sure carry (in any form) is legal. I would think some of the buildings would fall under "government" owned buildings. So, there may be some restrictions there. Just make sure you do your due diligence thoroughly. (Be sure to let us know what you find out because I've been thinking about a family vacay there as well.)

-
From what I have found out colonial williamsburg is privately owned not the government. Oc is not really recommend but is allowed. But if you go to Jamestown settlement you have to go through a federal building so carrying there is a no go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back