One week after my paranoia thread....

MonRiver

Well, it's one week later from my "Paranoid--first time carrying" thread and I'm out shopping AGAIN with my wife.

The SR9 is in my waistband and although I'm still conscious of it, I'm no longer "paranoid" about someone seeing it, constantly checking for printing, etc. (I'm in Pennsylvania, an open carry state, so I'm legal if it does show.)

I found that if I'm not printing when I leave the house, I'm not printing 3 hours later. The small "poke" of the butt of the grip isn't going to attract any attention. We went to 3 stores and my wife didn't even realize I was carrying (again CC is new for us) until I commented that I need more tank type t-shirts so my holster doesn't rub, and she said, "huh, I didn't notice it at all."

Thanks for all the help and knowledge shared here. I haven't hit the point of "not realizing it's there." But I'm comfortable and confident enough now to say I will wear it until I get there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I meant to put this in the "Concealed Carry" forum. Must have had fat fingers when I added it on Tapatalk.

Can a Moderator move it for me please?

Sorry for the mix up.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back