One in chamber? Yes / No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get serious! Police, military, and everyone in the old west carried loaded and ready to shoot. Depending on having enough time to rack a round in a situation will get you killed. BAD GUYS carry locked and loaded.
:triniti:

Get serious! Police, military, and everyone in the old west carried loaded and ready to shoot. Depending on having enough time to rack a round in a situation will get you killed. BAD GUYS carry locked and loaded.
That's not necessarily 100% a complete story. Many of the older revolvers were not drop safe, so LEO's and other knowledgeable gun owners always had the hammer on an empty chamber, although a DA trigger pull would still fire a round. BAD GUYS are generally stupid, so don't use them as an example. With a semiauto handgun, though, if you don't have a round in the chamber, you're really just carrying a club.

This should have been a poll, not just a discussion.

So I can't decide if I want a Chick-fil-a biscuit or Bojangles for breakfast. What you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

I usually prefer Bojangles. I find Chic-fil-a biscuits a bit dry.

-
We often joke that they have a pick-up limit. About the 3rd or 4th time you pick them up, you need a fork cause they've crumbled to pieces. I usually prefer Bojangles as well, but with some grape jelly on there, you can't beat Chick-fil-a.

We often joke that they have a pick-up limit. About the 3rd or 4th time you pick them up, you need a fork cause they've crumbled to pieces. I usually prefer Bojangles as well, but with some grape jelly on there, you can't beat Chick-fil-a.

Wattaburger

Not true lots of cops didn't carry chambered when they were issued the old 38s. Plenty of cops and people don't carry chambered let alone loaded. I know a few people that carry COMPLETELY EMPTY guns meaning no rounds in the mag either. I carry racked and stacked and I feel fine and confident in doing so but bot everyone feels comfortable doing it.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using USA Carry mobile app

Well I'm at my same dilemma this morning...Chick-fil-a or Bojangles. Why does there have to be 2 places in town that make awesome biscuits?!

Do you eat biscuits for breakfast everyday? ;)
Every Saturday and Sunday morning, and some days during the week if the mood strikes. But the day of the week made up my mind for me this morning. Forgot it was Sunday so no chick-fil-a.

Every Saturday and Sunday morning, and some days during the week if the mood strikes. But the day of the week made up my mind for me this morning. Forgot it was Sunday so no chick-fil-a.

That's just what I was going to ask, you got a chick-fil-a that's open on sunday, also I have never ever carried a gun that was not loaded with one in the pipe, when I bought a new gun at a gun store when it got to the car it was loaded and all of my guns stay that way, if you are afraid for for whatever reason to carry chambered then maybe you should not carry

On topic yes. W/ 1911... cocked and locked as well. Back to thread... have no use for biscuits unless there is sausage on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back