Old Faithful Holsters

snatale42

Old Faithful Holsters - First Impression

I ordered my Old Faithful Holster kit last week, and it showed up today. I was iffy on these but glad I bought one. It's for my G26 which I've carried in a SuperTuck (past) and a Kholster (present) so I've got a good comparison going. For $39.99 I though it was a little cheap for a quality holster but since you assemble it yourself I figured it made sense. It seems to be very high quality leather and Kydex. Leather is thick and probably won't break in as quick as the Kholster and CBST but so far I'm very impressed with it. There the perfect shape and not a lot on the bottom, so I don't feel in when I go into my pocket. So far so good.

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

i came across their site a few weeks back and was tempted to get one but had the same feeling at first on the quality because of the price. glad to hear its good quality and product. might have to order myself one soon

i came across their site a few weeks back and was tempted to get one but had the same feeling at first on the quality because of the price. glad to hear its good quality and product. might have to order myself one soon

Ya, I'm pretty happy with it, just make sure you order it as "Stage 3" which is the Deluxe Molded Kit. Just requires assembly.

Yeah I was going to order one of those a couple weeks but money was tight and went to go buy one this weekend and the dude has jacked them up from $49.95 to $72.95 wow I cant say it's not worth it and not trying to bash the guy I am just saying I was not going to pay an extra $33.00 for someone to put it together and he was selling them couple weeks ago for $49.95 why the extra charge now.

Yeah I was going to order one of those a couple weeks but money was tight and went to go buy one this weekend and the dude has jacked them up from $49.95 to $72.95 wow I cant say it's not worth it and not trying to bash the guy I am just saying I was not going to pay an extra $33.00 for someone to put it together and he was selling them couple weeks ago for $49.95 why the extra charge now.

Don't buy it put together. Order the Stage 3 kit. ALL you do is assemble it. $38.95. Takes less than 10min. There are 3 different kits, then the fully assembled one.
Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back