Oklahoma New Carry License

Gary Slider

I am hearing reports that Oklahoma has a new format for their Carry License. Handgunlaw.us is very interested in obtaining an image of the new license. If you would be interested in helping handgunlaw.us in this please email me at [email protected]. Thank you and Stay Safe,

yes the old license has information on the back as well. I just renewed mine a couple of months ago and have an old one.

I have found some information in the "USA Carry Permit information by state" resource from the drop down menu for CC resources to be incorrect. One issue had to do with the way the license looks, which has been addressed here already. I am cut and pasting what I posted in the comments section at the resource to here.

"There is a big error here. The permit is issued by OSBI not the local Sheriff. What makes this a big error is because it is issued by a state agency it takes much longer than if it was all done local. The license now looks different from the picture, and if approved, OSBI will mail the license to the applicant. You must have your finger prints taken by the sheriff and the card must be sent to OSBI along with the application."

Just thought I might try to clarify some information to make it better for everyone interested.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back