Oklahoma members

Hello cowgirl and welcome to the Oklahoma forum of USACarry.

From Ardmore area. Glad to join with more good Okies.

Anyone interested in joining more Okies at the state capital tomorrow? There will be a group there representing the OKDF (Oklahoma Defense Force). Please feel free to go to WRAM- Well Regulated American Militia at www.wramsite.com . There alot of like-minded people there that can help those in need of a place to get involved.

I'm new to the Forum, but finally got able to post, sooooo.....:man_in_love:
I'm in Enid, about an hour drive from OKC to the south....and forever to anywhere else in this state!. lol
Just got back into shooting, tired of being defensive when going somewhere. Nice to be able to carry either CC or open, depending on where I end up. My wife just completed her SDA course and will be donating the $125 to the state for the rest of the requirements. We're looking forward to seeing/hearing from some of the others in this setting. In the Mean time, keep checking six!

Clint

I'm new to the Forum, but finally got able to post, sooooo.....:man_in_love:
I'm in Enid, about an hour drive from OKC to the south....and forever to anywhere else in this state!. lol
Just got back into shooting, tired of being defensive when going somewhere. Nice to be able to carry either CC or open, depending on where I end up. My wife just completed her SDA course and will be donating the $125 to the state for the rest of the requirements. We're looking forward to seeing/hearing from some of the others in this setting. In the Mean time, keep checking six!

Clint

Welcome to the forum, Clint. Glad to have another Okie on board.

Thanks, shows how often I get back to these pages. Is everyone still finding ammo limited/expensive? My wife just got some Hornady CD .38 sp at Attwoods for 20. Still no FMJ or something to practice with. No 9mm either.

Clint

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back