Oh no they disarmed sock monkey!

I guess we better not point at anything... don't want them to seize our hands because they're in the shape of a gun.

So how does sock monkey go about getting his gun back? Are we going to see it in some Mexican sting operation.

That reminds me that I need to remove the picture of my 1911 in my wallet...wouldnt want to get hemmed up...

I swear, I am constantly amazed at the ignorence and stupidity of government officials and agents.
Never underestimate the stupidity of some gov't employees. They find new ways to amaze every day.

PS: Ignorence is spelled ignorance. :wink:

Well I guess if the TSA agent was diligently doing her job, how could we blame her.

I've known of people to board planes with the NAA small pistol on their belt buckle and the TSA agents were none the wiser. So, which agent is doing their job better? The agent who took a toy replica of a gun, or the TSA agent who let one go by them on the man's belt buckle?

-

-

-

-

-

-

Answer: Neither, it was a trick question. In this country we have the 2nd Amendment and no one should be confiscating any legally owned anything from someone, especially a poor little sock monkey.

That's what she gets for not giving the monkey a plastic invisible gun to carry.
~
Along with the woman's sewing supplies, did she have any needles, like the heavy darning needles or knitting needles in her bag.
~
Or were they just SO worried about the toy gun that they let all that through and onto the plan, good diversion on the part of the passenger.

It's the "twentieth sock monkey" they fear. The nineteen other sock monkeys were killed on 9/11.

Makes me want to go through security pretending to hold an "assault rifle" in my hands. Hold the fore-end and be sure to keep my finger off the trigger. Then when they ask for my ID rest the gun against my shoulder. Make it really obvious I'm pretending to hold a long gun of some sort. I'm sure there is some TSA agent somewhere who would keep a person from getting through security because they are pretending to carry a gun.

-I would have to be sure to never say the word gun or acknowledge I am pretending to carry a gun. Just purely hand motions.

Wonder how many years "sock monkey" is looking at after Eric Holder and this criminal administration, including the alphabet soup agencies start piling-on the counts?

TSA agents would have a fit with things I've carried on board planes back in the 80s and 90s. Best one was tools I was taking with me to do some work on a railroad car at Crane NWC/AAD. Had to open the the briefcase and the first thing they saw was a gov't tech manual and a letter on WH stationary. Then they asked why all the tools. I said in case I had to work on the plane in route. Told to keep the case locked and closed unless an emergency popped up. And sent on my merry way. Two 12" adjustable wrenches, screwdrivers, nuts, bolts, hoses, camera, etc.... Try that now days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back