Obtaining CCW in San Diego.

SteeleLion

Hi there,

Does anyone have an experience obtaining CCW permit in San Diego? It says on the Sheriff's Department website the following:

"There are four issuing categories in which the County of San Diego issues concealed weapons. Applicants will be required to submit documentation to support and demonstrate their need for any of the categories. The categories are:

- Protected law enforcement
- Personal protection (w/documented threats)
- Security
- Business

Good cause is an individual issue; however, if applying for business purposes, proof that you are a legitimate and fully credentialed business will be required as well as having to demonstrate that good cause for carrying a firearm exist. The same applies for those wanting to apply strictly for personal protection; the required documentation will be discussed at the time of the initial first interview, additional documentation may be requested."

Please PM me with info. Thank you.

Hi there,

Does anyone have an experience obtaining CCW permit in San Diego? It says on the Sheriff's Department website the following:

"There are four issuing categories in which the County of San Diego issues concealed weapons. Applicants will be required to submit documentation to support and demonstrate their need for any of the categories. The categories are:

- Protected law enforcement
- Personal protection (w/documented threats)
- Security
- Business

Good cause is an individual issue; however, if applying for business purposes, proof that you are a legitimate and fully credentialed business will be required as well as having to demonstrate that good cause for carrying a firearm exist. The same applies for those wanting to apply strictly for personal protection; the required documentation will be discussed at the time of the initial first interview, additional documentation may be requested."

Please PM me with info. Thank you.

When I lived in Southern KommieFornia, I was a Military Police Officer -w- The Army N.G. & Top Secret Clearance...
I was also an Armed Security Supervisor & a Private Estate Bodyguard and even I could not get a CCW (because I did not have the proper connections) & because I was not an actual LEO for the state or city.

IMVHO, If you really want to 'legally' carry a concealed sidearm, then just do what I (and other's) eventually decided to do, MOVE to another State that 'actually issues' CCW's (CHL's).

Otherwise....
Good Luck To You, because it probably 'will not ever' happen in that LibTarded State.

Oh, and by the way, did I mention that most of the criminal illegal gangbanger's in 'Califa' are carrying concealed firearm's and other weapon's even though it's 'against the law'?

It's true.

But don't you worry, the LEO's will be there to protect you when you actually need them. :rolleyes:~Sarcasm~

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back