NY Stand Up For Your Rights Rally - Albany Capital Mall April 1st 2014

big cigar

Rallies are rolling out every day. Last week 1000+ attended Horseheads and practiced for Albany. WE sure got cranked up and inspired. If WE keep building on that the lawmakers will be forced to listen….and ACT. Please consider attending any rally anywhere to help build an unstoppable show of dedication and determination for April 1 in Albany.

The buzz for April 1 is growing quickly. Busses, Trucks, Bikers, Cars, and even possibly a Plane are planning to roll into Albany. Any guesses on what the attendance will be? Could there possibly 100,000 dedicated hearty souls willing to sacrifice for OUR cause? Hey; I Will NOT Quit – howbout YOU? I Will NOT Back Down – will YOU join me in a historic show of Civic Duty? I’ll tell ‘ya this; WE WILL Achieve FULL Repeal of the Safe Act and then WE WILL throw the bums out who opposed US. (Calling all NEW candidates – please step forward now – WE have resources and people eager to support YOU)

“Cuomo’s Gotta Go” WE know that. April 1 is a new beginning. It is a time to show Cuomo and the Albany bums WE mean business. Watch what happens when the FEAR of losing their cushy job really set in during this 2014 election season. Don’t fall for the same old BS…. Wait until the elections – ha – been there, did that and wound up with more BS. DEMAND FULL REPEAL OF THE SAFE ACT NOW!!!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Finally some New Yorkers who've wised up. NY is not abiding by the US constitution. The 2nd amendment is clear. "The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL not be infringed !" Many NY laws do nothing but infringe on US citizens right to keep and bear arms. I'm a former NY resident. I grew up on L.I. Now that I live in a different state (NC) I'm not even allowed to bring my gun into NY, much less bear it ! New York is no longer a US state as long as they violate the US constitution. Get NY back to obeying it, and make it America again !

While I'll be unable to attend, I applaud the effort. HOWEVER... I also implore all gun owners to do their real Civic Duty and VOTE on election day. Do your civic duty to inform everyone you know about the abuses of power and control being practiced by Emperor Coumo and his Democrat minions. There are more gun owners in NY State than ALL who voted for Cuomo!

It's a long time until the election... and the Emperor is all over TV pushing his legislation for campaign finance limits on business, etc. You can be sure, if he's pushing this hard this early, the only ones to benefit will be him and the Dems.

We need to mobilize ALL gun owners on the day that counts...Election day! The Emperor MUST GO!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back