NY permit app

apvbguy

"IT'S so easy to apply for a permission slip in the people's democratic republic of NY

Link Removed

We have been discussing this in the FP&2AI section of the forum. The Chief isn't as pro gun as he seems.

This has been hashed in another thread.
in summary, I had an attorney friend contact the county attorney in Albany County where the allegation was called absurd. While they may have asked for it they aren't entitled to it and any denial of a permit is arbitrary and capricious under A400 of the NYS Penal Law. Should that judge deny based on Facebook the applicant would move to an Article 78 proceeding under the NYS Civil Practice Law and Rules (CPLR) where the judge who denies the permit becomes the defendant. The judge must then explain his decision in the purvey of the law. The proceeding is held in another higher court. BTW, the Albany County attorney is my best friend's former law partner and a long-time acquaintance of mine. The only places this is being validated are chat boards and pro-gun websites. We don't seem to have a credible news source for it so I sent the story to Eric Bolling at Fox News to check-out. Eric who is heavily pro-gun regularly calls for OC in NYS and NYC.
And people, remember this... when fighting tyranny you cheat and you lie. You don't have a Facebook page. The real thread for this topic is here --> http://www.usacarry.com/forums/fire...watervliet-ny-takes-gun-safety-new-level.html

Just try to get the justice system in this country to enforce laws they do not agree with. holder and obama have shown that no law is worth enforcing if they have any objection to the law. This country is sunk. Check this link and see what is going on. Oh...the story is about a PD that refuses to assist in an unlawful search but what PD's are assisting. Why are the feds asking local pd's to assist in unlawful behavior. If the feds and states are going to ignore the law they sure the hell ain't going to enforce the laws.

https://selfgovern.com/nashville-police-refuse-secret-service-illegal-search/

Just try to get the justice system in this country to enforce laws they do not agree with. holder and obama have shown that no law is worth enforcing if they have any objection to the law. This country is sunk. Check this link and see what is going on. Oh...the story is about a PD that refuses to assist in an unlawful search but what PD's are assisting. Why are the feds asking local pd's to assist in unlawful behavior. If the feds and states are going to ignore the law they sure the hell ain't going to enforce the laws.

https://selfgovern.com/nashville-police-refuse-secret-service-illegal-search/
Many states have started saying they will not cooperate with the Feds due to the way they have been acting. Some have even passed laws forbidding their officers from assisting. A lot of it is backlash from what happened in NOLA after Katrina.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back