Nutnfancy Video Urging the March January 19th at Your Capitol

This needs more time. Without every state on board it will look unorganized, and very amateurish. Saturday is not a good day! Good protestors and gun owners will take a day from work. I personally am not going to drive 5 hours to the Capitol building on a Saturday in hopes that they'll turn their tv on and watch from home. This needs to be a dawn til dusk walk on a day of business.

I am taken back by the comment referring to Union members as ObamaZombies! I am a UAW union member and an advocate for the 2A. Just because I have a great job with great benefits and a union doesn't mean that I am anti gun nor does it mean I march to the beat of their drum! I am a hard working family man that wants to protect his family and the good people of this country from all the scum that preys on the innocent. I believe everyone needs to pull their head out of there $&@ and realize his is t 1950 anymore. This is more like 1890 when every cow it slug a lead thrower and watched his six! I take care of my family and its my soul duty to protect them.

Lets get this right because first impressions are everything. This needs to be postponed for proper planning!

This needs more time. Without every state on board it will look unorganized, and very amateurish. Saturday is not a good day! Good protestors and gun owners will take a day from work. I personally am not going to drive 5 hours to the Capitol building on a Saturday in hopes that they'll turn their tv on and watch from home. This needs to be a dawn til dusk walk on a day of business.

I am taken back by the comment referring to Union members as ObamaZombies! I am a UAW union member and an advocate for the 2A. Just because I have a great job with great benefits and a union doesn't mean that I am anti gun nor does it mean I march to the beat of their drum! I am a hard working family man that wants to protect his family and the good people of this country from all the scum that preys on the innocent. I believe everyone needs to pull their head out of there $&@ and realize his is t 1950 anymore. This is more like 1890 when every cow it slug a lead thrower and watched his six! I take care of my family and its my soul duty to protect them.

Lets get this right because first impressions are everything. This needs to be postponed for proper planning!

I agree that during the week would be better but that is not a reason not to do it on a Saturday. It could be done again perhaps the following week on say a Tuesday. Also, the more states, the better, but some is better than none. If you wait for 100% compliance you will be still be waiting when they come for your guns.

I agree that during the week would be better but that is not a reason not to do it on a Saturday. It could be done again perhaps the following week on say a Tuesday. Also, the more states, the better, but some is better than none. If you wait for 100% compliance you will be still be waiting when they come for your guns.

I agree this is short notice. Instead of Complaining about the timing I figure it's best to spread the word to as many people as we can. I am going with or without you. I think it's time to stand up and do whatever we can, time is of the essence. Obama is talking about using Executive Order. Even if we don't win this fight at least we can say we did something other than sit at our computer and getting mad at the News. Social Media is a powerful thing. If you have a Facebook with friends who own Firearms post something on their pages and encourage those friends to post something to their friends. Before you know it we will have a great turn out. We have a Week to get things together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back