NRA Covert Ankle Holster Part# SA 22673

rock919

I am in the process of buying a concealed ankle holster. Has anyone seen or is familiar with the NRA Ankle Holster. They state I can use it for my Sig Sauer 226R. It is on their NRS Store website. I would appreciate your feedback.

+1 on the Galco. used w a Glock 26 I don't even need the supplemental support. Just velcro around the ankle and go.

Nother ++++ for Galco. I have one for a G26 with the calf strap. That keeps it from working down and hurting especially
when moving around a lot. Might take you a day or two too get used to an ankle holster. It feels like your walking funny
from the extra weight on one leg. Also the calf strap keeps the holster a little higher so it is less likely too show when
sitting down.
You can't wear jeans with tight legs and get too it very easy. Levi's boot top jeans work well and I got a couple of pairs
an inch longer than normal to make sure it stays covered when sitting.

Another +++++ on Galco. I've got several of their ankle holsters. From a Sig 232 to a Walther PPK and a S&W Bodyguard...there very comfy! Galco's are tight and ride on the ankle better. Some ankle holsters are not pant leg friendly and you have to go to a looser fitting pant style for a clean draw.

I have Galco holsters and they are great. However, the Ankle Holster which is sold by the NRA is the only one I found that I can actually use with my Sig Sauer 226. If I had a smaller gun it would be perfect but I do not. What are your thoughts in regard to what I just stated?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back