NRA Certified Instructor/Police Officer for C2 Tactical in Tempe, AZ

joshua.logan

To All:

I have recently become a Certified Instructor for C2 Tactical in Tempe, Arizona. I am announcing this because I wish to allow anyone interested in private lessons to include the use of a pistol, rifle, and/or shotgun, as well as lessons on the use of deadly force, law/legal, tactics, home defense plans, and mindset, please don't hesitate to view my profile and contact me.

If you have questions about the facility, please view C2 Tactical's website of c2tactical.com | 23 Air Conditioned Shooting Lanes | Tempe AZ. C2 offers 23 indoor lanes ranging from 50 feet to 75 feet as well as a Firearms Training Simulator (FATS) that includes basic marksmanship training to CCW scenarios, Law Enforcement scenarios, and the like.

- Josh Logan

I am sorry wolf_fire. I am starting lessons at C2 after a long stint at Scottsdale Gun Club and trying to tell people about my services in different discussion groups because my expertise and knowledge base addresses the topics discussed in these groups. If I offended you, again, I'm sorry.

No offense here, just wondering why in a matter of six minutes you posted three threads saying exactly the same thing. I'm thinking your advertising would have been more effective by posting it once. By doing it three times it either shows you are either overly aggressive to get your word out or that you do not know how to post things properly and accidentally did it three times.

Not really sure why I have to explain why, but I did with my previous post. Also being called "overly aggressive" and incompetent in so many words is quite offensive.

Not sure why you needed to call me out on it, I would have just instead appreciated either a thank you for my service to my community, a referral, or simply no response like the other 400-500 people have viewed this.

I am trying to get my name out there after a long apprenticeship at Scottsdale Gun Club and someone to cut me down in spite of that is just plain rude. Thank you.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back