Now THIS is a gun safe

Gr8gunz

The gun vault of the late Charlton Heston. Just think, this man didn't kill anyone.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Right....he killed thousands of Egyptians right after he crossed the Red Sea ;-) However I don't believe he used any guns.

It reminds me of one of my favorite movie scenes.

Burt Gummer saying "BROKE INTO THE WRONG GALWD DONG REC ROOM!"

Reagan would get excited to see this, Obama would just stand there shaking his head saying, " Mmm,Mmm,Mmm. Boy you got a problem !"

It's the job of Snopes to shoot things down when they aren't true. In this case they're correct. Those pictures have been circulating the internet for years, even before Heston passed away. The picture of the house that goes with them was not Heston's house either.
Nice collection, but I wouldn't want to be the one who has to clean them all.

It's the job of Snopes to shoot things down when they aren't true. In this case they're correct. Those pictures have been circulating the internet for years, even before Heston passed away. The picture of the house that goes with them was not Heston's house either.
I really don't care whose collection it is, it is by far the most awesome private collection of WWII weapons I have seen.

snopes.com: Charlton Heston's Gun Collection

Snopes may be correct in this case I have started taking what they say with a grain of salt. I have heard that they are left leaning and tend to shoot down some things.

Yes, Snopes has become just another pack of lefties reporting to fit an agenda. I did not personally research this however. The pics were sent to me by a friend whom I trust and I simply posted them here. I apologize to the forum for posting bogus material.

Sorry, I have never seen those pics before and I have been trucking the internet since the early nineties. I really try to check things out before I post but I just blindly went with this. MY BAD!

have you ever seen any large amount of anti Obama items on snopes that are deamed to be true?

NEVER and I seriously doubt if you ever will. If an Obama item is true they always give it a partial with some lame excuse or mitigating circumstance they believe waters it down. They are Obama lovers no less than any of the mainstream media.

And unlike Rhino, I'd be more than willing to clean them. After I test fired them all.
Actually, if I could afford a collection that nice, I could probably afford to hire someone to clean them. I just said I wouldn't want to be the one cleaning them, especially since they're displayed in a manner very conducive to gathering dust. In fact, my first reaction was it looked more like a museum rather than a private collection, but the floor space doesn't appear to be set up like aisles in a museum.

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back