north carolina. throw your hands up! LOL.

misunderstood

Sorry about title, just had to see how many people on this site would get the reference. Monday im off work and going out to looking at 22 pistols. THinking hard about getting into plinking contest. Have not been in a shoot match since high school. Any good places to go east of mountains. I been to makceys, chaunceys, lock n loaded, springhill outfitters, and all in greenville. Looking for somewhere new with big selection and great prices.

Couple of good place to shop

Sorry about title, just had to see how many people on this site would get the reference. Monday im off work and going out to looking at 22 pistols. THinking hard about getting into plinking contest. Have not been in a shoot match since high school. Any good places to go east of mountains. I been to makceys, chaunceys, lock n loaded, springhill outfitters, and all in greenville. Looking for somewhere new with big selection and great prices.
Mace in Mebane off I85 Cabelas in Greensboro off i40 also try Neuse sport shop since you are in Greenville.

you can get a lot of info at this site Link Removed .. there are folks there from all over .. if anyone knows they know ..

hope this helps ..
SB

I have to go check out gander mnt. But ended back up in greenville. Colts had some intresting pistols. Ended up buying 2 22s. But thanks.

Neuse sport shop

Don't go to neuse sport shop if you're looking for a pistol...they cut their inventory after several break ins... WT's gun shop and range just west of goldsboro on 70 has a good selection

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back