Newspaper Publishes Gun Owners' Names and Addresses

Amazing that the news will take the time to list the names and addresses of law abiding citizens but won't do the same for convicted pediphiles.

Pressure from all sides.

Welcome to the world of public information. This kind of journalism is only designed to paint targets on the backs of law abiding citizens for their neighbors to apply pressure to becuase they own firearms. Now the parents are embarrassing the kids because they own guns and they teach kids in school that guns kill people. So they get from both ends. It's not right, so don't buy the paper and don't shop with any of their advertisers. It will take time but they will get the picture, maybe.

Jgal4575

Typical liberal media trying to make us the bad guys
by listing us like common thugs. Should they forget, if it wasn't for the armed forces defending and dying for their rights and freedom of speech, they couldn't print their liberal. B,S. Guns are our right to have to keep our families safe.
Jim jgal4575 Sgt(E5) Army Veteran 1968-1970

In Washington State they made a similar map that just gave percentages of concealed carry holders in a given neighborhood. The generic format protected privacy while still letting people know where in the State it was most common to have a CPL. I didn't have a problem with the way they did it since it didn't single anyone out or make them a target.

This map goes WAY beyond what is necessary and could actually be putting people's lives and families at risk. They should be ashamed of themselves.

We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is responsible for his actions....Ronald Reagan

Treating law abiding citizens like they are criminals. How utterly disgraceful. And sadly, the criminals who are most likely to commit crimes with the guns they possess illegally were not included in this list. I guess this is supposed to be an example of how forcing law abiding citizens to register their guns protects us.

If you were a criminal, which houses would you case? I think I'd pick the ones without gun owners. Seems to me those without guns should be more concerned.

If you were a criminal, which houses would you case? I think I'd pick the ones without gun owners. Seems to me those without guns should be more concerned.

Nope. If anything, those who have guns in their houses should be concerned about someone trying to break in and steal them while they're not home.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nope. If anything, those who have guns in their houses should be concerned about someone trying to break in and steal them while they're not home.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Seems now is a good time to invest in a safe and secure them.

This started a few years ago with names and addresses of AIG executives. Get used to it. The left is emboldened to an extent never before seen.

I think the people NOT on the list are the targets. I know the intention was to expose gun owners, but what has happened is the paper has disclosed all the residents that cannot defend themselves. Now there is a law suit if any of them gets robbed/shot.

Amazing that the news will take the time to list the names and addresses of law abiding citizens but won't do the same for convicted pediphiles.

But that would violate their civil rights. They are just misunderstood people who have paid their debt to society. :sarcastic: Sorry I could not help saying that. It is what the Libs would say.
The only silver lining in this would be that now the BGs know who NOT to rob. All the other homes would be soft targets.

Another reason not to live in NY or any other state that requires you to license your weapon. If you must, than buy off the grid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back