News Media Frabrications

rlkraatz

Rich
HI:
It is very sad how the news media is telling their fabrications about firearms. Here in this part of the country the news media is very bad about the fabrications. You know they are wrong and cannot stop them. During this rampage of fabrications recently they are only telling one side of the story. It makes you wonder if anything they report is correct.

Many times during a news report they make the statement that the other person could not be reached for comment. This is the true journalism that I know. There is always two sides to a story.

I had an idea that I will try. Tonight when I watch the news I will make a list of there sponsors. I will make an appeal to there sponsors for the fabrications that they tell. Maybe their sponsors can help them clean up their act.

It just boggles my mind that they want to punish everyone for what a few sick people have done. This country does not have a gun problem it has a mental heath problem.

I agree with you. Perhaps you could post the list of sponsors. I have them blocked at my house. I finally got to where I could not take any more of their lies and slanted reporting. While I know I should listen to both sides of anything, I had gotten to the point where I knew and could almost say word for word of what the left leaning media would say. Most of the time it has been the same canned response. It seems that they have a menu of responses and each has been numbered. Then they give the numbered response to whatever comes up.

I know what you mean. Back in 94 just before the so called AWB one news channel showed someone firing a full auto rifle and stated that this was the kind of weapon that the ban would take out of civilian hands.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back