New York Elections 2010

Are You as a NY Gun Owner doing anything different for the upcoming elections in 2010

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • What is the point, we are doomed.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

golocx4

Got Beretta's?
New York Gun Owners, Hunters, Sportsmen, etc are under attack by mis-informed, well funded, politicians in the Assembly and Senate. Bloomberg recently displayed his power and clout by ramming through the micro stamping bill in the Assembly but fell 3 votes short of the bill becoming law in the Senate. He was not happy with the 3 upstate senators that stopped the bill.
I think we should show Bloomberg that we are not happy with the anti-second amendment politicians that he has in his pocket.

There are primary's coming up in September and the election on November 2nd.

If you don't know who your Assembly Representative is click here and put in your zip code.
New York State Assembly - Member Section

Here is the list of the people that Bloomberg has bought and paid for in the Assembly
If your guy or gal is on this list, get off the couch, get involved and work to send them to the unemployment line.

You may like the person, you may be being told to vote for them by your union or boss.
But when you close the curtain , the choice is 100% yours.
Without the 2nd Amendment, all the others become worthless.

Nothing is going to change in NY with these people in power. Im not saying the people not on this list are any better, but these are Bloomberg's lackeys. Get rid of them.

Abbate
Alessi
Alfano
Arroyo
Aubry
Barron
Benedet
Benedetto
Benjami
Bing
Boyland
Brennan
Brodsky
Brook-Krasny
Cahill
Camara
Canestr
Carrozza
Castro
Clark
Colton
Cook
Crespo
Cusick
Cymbrow
DenDekker
Dinowitz
Englebr
Englebright
Espaillat
Farrell
Galef
Gantt
Gianari
Gibson
Glick
Gottfried
Heastie
Hevesi
Hikind
Hooper
Hoyt
Hyer-Sp
Jacobs
Jaffee
Jeffries
John
Kavanagh
Kellner
Koon
Lancman
Latimer
Lavine
Lentol
Lifton
Lope VJ
Magnare
Maisel
Markey
Mayerso
McDonou
McEneny
McKevitt
Meng
Millman
Morelle
Mr Spkr
Nolan
O'Donnell
Ortiz
Paulin
Paulin
Peoples-Stokes
Perry
Pheffer
Powell
Pretlow
Ramos
Rive J
Rive N
Rive PM
Robinson
Rosenthal
Russell
Saladino
Sayward
Scarborough
Schimel
Skartad
Spano
Sweeney
Thiele
Titone
Titus
Towns
Weisenberg
WeprinD
Wright

The problem with many gun owning New Yorkers in the city is that they believe that gun ownership is a "PRIVILEGE" and not a "RIGHT" so they just accept Bloomberg draconian gun regulations and the others believe they just can't "fight city hall", so why bother. I personally and sincerely wish you New Yorkers "god speed", but being a former New Yorker, I voted with my feet.

Let your Pro Gun voices be heard. Erie County - West Seneca - Tonight! 9-30-2010

Sorry for the late notification, but SCOPE is sponsoring a "Meet the Candidates" night tonight.
Vigilant Fire Company, 666 Main Street in West Seneca, NY. (parking in rear). Starting at 6pm.
FREE TO ATTEND!

Chris Lee, House Representative Candidate,Len Roberto, Erie Co. Clerk, Kathy Hochul, Erie County Legislator running for State Senate,Tim Kennedy, State Senator,Mike Ranzenhofer, State Assemblywoman, Jane Corwin and many more.

All will be available for questions.

Let your Pro Gun voices be heard.

Sorry for the late notification, but SCOPE is sponsoring a "Meet the Candidates" night tonight.
Vigilant Fire Company, 666 Main Street in West Seneca, NY. (parking in rear). Starting at 6pm.
FREE TO ATTEND!

Chris Lee, House Representative Candidate,Len Roberto, Erie Co. Clerk, Kathy Hochul, Erie County Legislator running for State Senate,Tim Kennedy, State Senator,Mike Ranzenhofer, State Assemblywoman, Jane Corwin and many more.

wish i had know earlier i would have gone

if you went - was Quin there as well as Kennedy?

If so - what are their positions on gun issues?

FREE TO ATTEND!

Wow that was short notice. I hope they had a good turnout. you should have also posted this on NYFirearms too.
Link Removed

wish i had know earlier i would have gone

if you went - was Quin there as well as Kennedy?

If so - what are their positions on gun issues?

We had a great turnout. Kennedy and Quin were both there. They are both pro-gun,
SCOPE does not endorse Candidates but we do grade them with an A or and F.

Some time around Oct 15th we will have the Candidate Report Card.

Part of the issue this year is, because it is a Census Year the Districts will be redrawn by the next NYS Assembly.
Sheldon and the boys have made statements that they will redraw the boundrys so the Republicans won't be heard from again.

If that happens the ANTI GUN Crowd who happen to be Mainly Democrats will be able to pass any and all of these silly anti Gun laws.

If it weren't for a few Democrats in the Senate all from Western NY they would have passed this year.

You can read more at Shooters Committee on Political Education - S.C.O.P.E. NY

I plan on publishing the report card on this forum when it is finished.

Wow that was short notice. I hope they had a good turnout. you should have also posted this on NYFirearms too.
Link Removed

Thanks, I'll remember that when the Report Card is ready.

There is a Debate between Joe Iluzzi and Bud Shroeder on Oct 7 at Lucerallis on Abbot Rd.
It is part of the Judges and Police Assiciation
They will debate Should the 2nd Amendment be Repealed.

It costs 27.00 but should be fun.

The SCOPE Banquet is at the same place on OCT 8.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back