new way to carry concealed if you are in a wheelchair

David Manuel

i just found a new way to carry concealed if your in a wheelchair i bought it from a friend cause i am in a chair its an attachment that holds your holster its made for an uncle mikes and black hawk serpa ithas a cover on it that when you need the gun you literlay toss the cover and draw the guy who makes it is out of oreagon his name is scott his wbsite is scottworksllc.com he is also on youtube doing a demo he has one on his chair for competition they are like between 30 to 40 dollars a piece and he makes them by hand its well worth the money i love mine if there are any chair users out there that carry you should try it

i just found a new way to carry concealed if your in a wheelchair i bought it from a friend cause i am in a chair its an attachment that holds your holster its made for an uncle mikes and black hawk serpa ithas a cover on it that when you need the gun you literlay toss the cover and draw the guy who makes it is out of oreagon his name is scott his wbsite is scottworksllc.com he is also on youtube doing a demo he has one on his chair for competition they are like between 30 to 40 dollars a piece and he makes them by hand its well worth the money i love mine if there are any chair users out there that carry you should try it

sounds good to me .. i use to carry mine in the "Quikie" bag that came as an accessory with my Quikie chair .. the one in front between your legs where you can put your wallet, cell and crap .. just deep enough for a sub compact .. and no one really looks at you .. they look away .. well, except for the women .. LoL

SB

Damn dude, I ran out of breath reading that one. Website is no good. I would like to see it though. I'm in a chair and it is hard finding a comfortable way to carry. Repost the site address?

This is interesting. I use an electric mobility chair which would take some remanufacturing on my part but doable. It's amazing how many suggestions we get from able bodied people who really are just trying to help but can't see it from our viewpoint. I might give this a try! You have to use scotworksllc.com.

Damn dude, I ran out of breath reading that one. Website is no good. I would like to see it though. I'm in a chair and it is hard finding a comfortable way to carry. Repost the site address?

I just visited the web site. If I were in a wheelchair, I would definitely get one. Just click Link Removed to visit the relevant page.

I smiled when I read about being out of breath. The OP's post was one of the longest sentences I ever read. It took some time to break it down and digest it. But I applaud his intentions. The concealed carry rig looks great and is priced reasonably.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back