CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

new to ccw

griff2712

hello im new to ccw , going this weeking for class to get my ccw permit , trying to learn all I can I own a springfield xd 45 acp no holster yet thanks for any help

Welcome to the forum. The XD45 is a nice firearm. Now you get to enjoy the quest for the perfect holster. I would suggest taking a look at the Crossbreed Supertuck. They are a sponsor of this site and they make an awesome product.

I would suggest one thing: stay away from holsters with a plastic hook on it. I bought one of those cheap Galco holsters with the J-hook, Ultimate Second amendment or something like that; the hook broke off twice. Don't try to cheap out, get something that will last. :biggrin:

Welcome to a wonderful site!!! As far as the holsters go, there are too many, and each one is different per person. Try a few & get the one that works for you. Personally I have had wonderful, comfortable luck with DeSantis. Again, welcome, and good luck!

hello im new to ccw , going this weeking for class to get my ccw permit , trying to learn all I can I own a springfield xd 45 acp no holster yet thanks for any help

What up, I am new to this whole ordeal myself. I am planning to take the class March 28th

good luck let me know how it goes,i cant get off from work on the day of a class,looks like im going to have to call in sick .ill get their. again good luck john

Email