new to ccw

griff2712

hello im new to ccw , going this weeking for class to get my ccw permit , trying to learn all I can I own a springfield xd 45 acp no holster yet thanks for any help

Welcome to the forum. The XD45 is a nice firearm. Now you get to enjoy the quest for the perfect holster. I would suggest taking a look at the Crossbreed Supertuck. They are a sponsor of this site and they make an awesome product.

I would suggest one thing: stay away from holsters with a plastic hook on it. I bought one of those cheap Galco holsters with the J-hook, Ultimate Second amendment or something like that; the hook broke off twice. Don't try to cheap out, get something that will last. :biggrin:

Welcome to a wonderful site!!! As far as the holsters go, there are too many, and each one is different per person. Try a few & get the one that works for you. Personally I have had wonderful, comfortable luck with DeSantis. Again, welcome, and good luck!

hello im new to ccw , going this weeking for class to get my ccw permit , trying to learn all I can I own a springfield xd 45 acp no holster yet thanks for any help

What up, I am new to this whole ordeal myself. I am planning to take the class March 28th

good luck let me know how it goes,i cant get off from work on the day of a class,looks like im going to have to call in sick .ill get their. again good luck john

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back