New S&W Governor Revolver ?

Jmazz

NRA Member
Anyone have hands on review on the NEW S&W Governor?

Link Removed

Last edited:
I can't think of any reason to own these, but if you like things like this, you will find this to be the kind of thing you like.

I've seen photos of the gun, and there are several video clips of the Las Vegas ShotShow on Utube where S&W is demonstrating how they can hold .410's, .45lc, & .45acp rds. But until S&W shrinks the thing greatly, (like Taurus had to do with the Judge) I don't percieve the handgun taking off anytime soon... it simply isn't CCW worthy, too damned big! P.S.; Thats my opinion and I'm sticking with it! :yu:

I've fired The Judge several times with different rounds at the range.

While IMHO these specialty guns are hardly concealable weapons, I'm starting to think of buying one. I spend a lot of time in the Mojave Desert hunting meteorites and currently OC a .357 loaded with snake rounds for the aggressive Mojave Green Rattlesnake. It seems to me that these types of revolvers would be much more efficient in those situations.

I've fired The Judge several times with different rounds at the range.

While IMHO these specialty guns are hardly concealable weapons, I'm starting to think of buying one. I spend a lot of time in the Mojave Desert hunting meteorites and currently OC a .357 loaded with snake rounds for the aggressive Mojave Green Rattlesnake. It seems to me that these types of revolvers would be much more efficient in those situations.

I tend to agree with you. I myself have a 44 mag with snake shot. I use it with my ATV. This might fill a nitch? But I am still debateing it. Being a cheap old man. Is it something I want or is it something I need?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back