New Member from Houston

Mag357_TX

Whats up everyone. I searched high and low throughout this entire forum for a "New Member Introduction" forum, but did not see one (that's not saying it doesn't exist, I just did not see it). So I figured since I am in Texas, this would be the most appropriate place to introduce myself. My name is Mag. Mag357, last name is _TX. That is, my real name believe it or not. Just kidding.

Anyway, I like to shoot and reload 9mm, 38 special, 357 magnum (hence the name Mag357), 40 S&W, .223/5.56, to name a few. I live in NW Houston and have been carrying concealed for about a year now (Glock 26).

I never owned a single gun till about 2 years ago. Never really needed to. Everyone I knew always had guns, and I never honestly felt I'd need one for SD. Then one day, I packed all my stuff, and moved to Houston. From the town of about 100K I was living in before, I'd say it was quite a difference. Now, things I only read about in the news in faraway places, were happening literally just footsteps from my front door. Well this is when I decided to buy my 1st gun.

Then I quickly realized how important the 2nd Amendment is, and how grateful I am to live in a country that has that right. That's when I decided to buy my next several guns. Well needless to say it wasn't very long after that, that I realized these rights are only guaranteed by constant vigilance, since there are so called "Americans" out there trying to strip us of these rights every single day. So now, I'm an anti-anti gunner. I seriously loathe anti gun groups, and am pretty much in opposition to nearly every gun control measure ever proposed (aside from a few, like not selling full auto M16's to just anyone).

I could go on about that all day, but I'll just wrap this thread up and hope to get to know everyone real soon.

Welcome aboard, Domineaux... I'm only 10 hours Northwest of you... Childress.

And after twoweeks...(duh)... Welcome aboard, Mag357_TX!! Sorry I'm so dense!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back