New holster for my G19

Yeah I do also, I started not to get the two tone and just go with the one but I think that this is a great looking holster.

That's very nice mojo. I, too like the two-tone.

Just 5 minutes ago, I finally took the plunge to a full leather holster and ordered a Galco CCP lockable paddle holster. I'll give a report too when I get it.

Please do sir and thank you.

Hey mojoman... I just got the Galco CCP paddle holster for my Glock G22. It arrived about an hour ago at my door step.

My first impression... oh geez, this is an incredibly tight fit. I've worked with leather before (not a holster) and knew that it would need to be broken in. I applied some "Draw Fast" on the inside and was able to slide my holster in (still very snug). I've been wearing it, sitting at my computer for the last hour. It's very comfortable.

It has an adjustment depending on your belt size. It also has multiple position adjustment depending on the cant you prefer. The other thing I like about it, the adjustment for your belt also is notched at a fairly good angle and serves as a means to keep the holster from being pulled off your belt. You really need to pry away the paddle to be able to remove this holster from your belt.

I can already tell the leather is forming around the firearm. Did I mention how comfortable?? Geesh, I've been used to the Blackhawk Serpa with it's hard kydex. This is a step up in the comfort level. However, one can't argue the retention factor of the Blackhawk.

This is what I got in black: http://www.galcogunleather.com/ccp-concealed-carry-paddle_8_5_1054.html

Hey I like that, I order a iwb leather for my G30s that I just pick up and like you said it take some forming but once it form to your body and gun I think that you have a very comfortable holster. On the one holster that is showed in this post I have left the gun in the holster so it can form better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back