New from Flatwoods, KY

Jinxy

Hello all! I'm from Ryan J Flatwoods, KY.

Been carrying concealed for 3 years now. Love 1911's, Rugers, and AR's! Glad to be part of this forum

I'm also one of the finalists in The Ruger Million Gun Challenge. You can vote for my essay "Challenge Your Patriotisim" here...

http://www.ruger.com/micros/million/contest.php

Please support a fellow Kentuckian! Post the link to your Facebook pages or email it to all your friends and ask them to vote for me! You can vote every day until noon 3/23

Thank You

Ryan J

Thanks ...glad to see a section devoted to our state! My name is Ryan and I'm a Ruger nut and a 1911 nut! Don't worry I have a Glock to!!

I'm proud to live in a state that has higher gun sales than Texas :redface:

Support Kentucky and your 2nd Amendment rights and vote for "Challenge Your Patriotism" by Ryan on Rugers website!!

Just an FYI, I'm a finalist in the "I Took The Ruger Challenge" you can vote for my essay "Challenge Your Patriotism" everyday until noon 3/23. Tell your friends and family! I would be honored to have my fellow Kentuckians support and a chance to represent KY at the 141st NRA annual meeting! Yes I know that Cassie is hotter than me!!!

The Ruger One Million Gun Challenge to Benefit the NRA

Hey Ryan, my name is Rob and Im in the Rush/Ashland area. Thers gonna be a Meet and Greet at the Golden Corral in Russell on April 21st @ 12:00. You should com down and visit some of the Ky. guys off of the site OpenCarry.org

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back