CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

New Fenix flashlight

2075RAMI4ME

Got a new flashlight yesterday....Fenix P3D LED. Anyone else have one of these? I love it so far. Four different light levels from 12-215 lumens, plus strobe and all for only about $60. It's made in China, so not sure about the quality, but it seems pretty solid so far. It's small enough to easily carry in my pocket, but still big enough that I can use it as my nightstand light. And the strobe feature will be handy if I ever need it for a home defense situation. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has any long-term experience with this light. It sure is a keeper so far!

I have a few Fenix lights. I use the same light to replace my Surefire E2D. I still cary the E2D as a secondary light. I keep a L0D CE in the small knife pocket of my 5.11 boots. Never know when you'll need another light.

The light is very sturdy and I like the smaller size. It's not too small as to not be comfortable to use, yet small enough to be carried all over the place. I especially like the "low battery" indicator. After having my Surefire lights suddenly "konk out" on me, this is a very welcomed innovation.

gf

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a few pics from the website. I'll try to get some taken of my light soon. Mine is the olive color.

Fenix is

using Cree LEDs in their flashlights. Cree LEDs are among the finest available.

Joe

Yep,,, I love my Fenix, especially the stobe and SOS feature. It get carried everywhere that my carry goes. I don't leave home without either of them.

I broke down

and bought a Fenix L1D, for general use and a T1 Tactical. I mounted the T1 just forward of the front vertical grip in my AR. I love it, It's easy to turn on and floods the room with light. I highly recommend them.

Joe

Email