New Fenix flashlight

2075RAMI4ME

Got a new flashlight yesterday....Fenix P3D LED. Anyone else have one of these? I love it so far. Four different light levels from 12-215 lumens, plus strobe and all for only about $60. It's made in China, so not sure about the quality, but it seems pretty solid so far. It's small enough to easily carry in my pocket, but still big enough that I can use it as my nightstand light. And the strobe feature will be handy if I ever need it for a home defense situation. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has any long-term experience with this light. It sure is a keeper so far!

I have a few Fenix lights. I use the same light to replace my Surefire E2D. I still cary the E2D as a secondary light. I keep a L0D CE in the small knife pocket of my 5.11 boots. Never know when you'll need another light.

The light is very sturdy and I like the smaller size. It's not too small as to not be comfortable to use, yet small enough to be carried all over the place. I especially like the "low battery" indicator. After having my Surefire lights suddenly "konk out" on me, this is a very welcomed innovation.

gf

Last edited by a moderator:
Fenix light photos

Here are photos of my Fenix lights.

fenixp3dl0d.jpg

fenixL0Dinbootcloseup.jpg

fenixL0Dboot-1.jpg

gf

Fenix is

using Cree LEDs in their flashlights. Cree LEDs are among the finest available.

Joe

Got a new flashlight yesterday....Fenix P3D LED. Anyone else have one of these? I love it so far. Four different light levels from 12-215 lumens, plus strobe and all for only about $60. It's made in China, so not sure about the quality, but it seems pretty solid so far. It's small enough to easily carry in my pocket, but still big enough that I can use it as my nightstand light. And the strobe feature will be handy if I ever need it for a home defense situation. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has any long-term experience with this light. It sure is a keeper so far!

Yep,,, I love my Fenix, especially the stobe and SOS feature. It get carried everywhere that my carry goes. I don't leave home without either of them.

I broke down

and bought a Fenix L1D, for general use and a T1 Tactical. I mounted the T1 just forward of the front vertical grip in my AR. I love it, It's easy to turn on and floods the room with light. I highly recommend them.

Joe

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back