nevada carry laws

crappiekiller2

NRA Life Member
is this the only restrictions that Nevada has for CCW ?
Link Removed

This is all I have found.
The wife and I are going to be in Nevada for a week in March.
We are going to Laughlin and Vegas and this will be the first visit with a handgun and AZ permit.
Any info appreciated.

I think that pretty much sums it up. I live in Henderson and carry pretty much everywhere. Just be sure your weapon is concealed.

Tips...

1. If you're planning on driving to Laughlin, be aware that Searchlight is a huge speed trap. When they say 25mph, they mean it.

2. Oatman, Az is a pretty cool place...about an hour from Laughlin.

3. Three cities make up the Vegas Valley...Las Vegas, Henderson (where I live), and North Las Vegas. Stay the heck outta North Las Vegas at night. It's full of drug dealers, gangs, and illegals.

I think that pretty much sums it up. I live in Henderson and carry pretty much everywhere. Just be sure your weapon is concealed.

Tips...

1. If you're planning on driving to Laughlin, be aware that Searchlight is a huge speed trap. When they say 25mph, they mean it.

2. Oatman, Az is a pretty cool place...about an hour from Laughlin.

3. Three cities make up the Vegas Valley...Las Vegas, Henderson (where I live), and North Las Vegas. Stay the heck outta North Las Vegas at night. It's full of drug dealers, gangs, and illegals.

I thought there might be more than what was listed on their website.
We have been to Oatman before, hopefully the donkeys don't smell as bad this time of the year as they did when we were there. They have a rodeo near Laughlin that we will go to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back