Need To Dress A Rossi 462

jahwarrior72

Hey, all. I'm currently in the possession of this fine little .357 snubbie. I received plenty of ammo with it, but the holster is a cheap nylon piece. I feel it deserves better.

Everyone seems to know about this gun; it's a workhorse, and a joy to shoot. But no one seems to have any idea how to dress it. Holsters, grips...I just haven't found anything. Any tips?

Hey, all. I'm currently in the possession of this fine little .357 snubbie. I received plenty of ammo with it, but the holster is a cheap nylon piece. I feel it deserves better.

Everyone seems to know about this gun; it's a workhorse, and a joy to shoot. But no one seems to have any idea how to dress it. Holsters, grips...I just haven't found anything. Any tips?
Go here and you should find all of the help you need.....
Rossi Revolvers

The 462 is about the same size as the Colt Detective Special 3rd generation (shrouded ejector rod). The dimension of the yoke protrusion is very close. Take it to your gun store and try it in a Detective Special holster. If all else fails, an Ace Case iwb for 2" revolver (about $10) works beautifully. The 462 is a great gun - I own both.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back