Need Some Help

Itstjs

Ok, so Im having trouble finding an IWB holster for my Full size m&p40 with the TLR1 light attached. I cant seem to find one anywhere other than a Raptor OWB, but again, the issue is concealing it. I use the light at work, and have the holster for that, but get a little aggravated having to take the light off just to carry outside work. I guess I could always buy another gun =] but I love my full size.
Anyways, enough of the rambling, anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks in Advance

You might try Cover 6 Gear at Cover Six Gear | View and purchase Cover 6 Gear. They have a whole variety of leather holsters that can be IWB, OWB, etc. I had problems finding one for an LC9 with Lasermax laser and they had just recently made a design for this combination. The gun fits perfectly. I am starting it out as a cross draw on the left side but it fits fine both IWB and OWB at my normal 3:00. It can pivot so you get just the right angle you want too. Link RemovedLink Removed

You're going to have a hard time finding any production holsters. The selection of OWB holsters that accommodate tac-lights is extremely limited, much less IWB. With that said there are a lot of small, good quality holster shops that will custom make one for your weapon/light combo. I don't have the names of any off the top of my head, but I've seen several listed in these forums before. Hopefully someone will help you out with a company reference.

Use a tactical holster thigh rig and wear loose fitting chaps.... shoot you should be able to conceal a sawed-off shotgun under those.

*note the above was for comical reasons only... if you did not laugh, see a doctor*

Ok, so Im having trouble finding an IWB holster for my Full size m&p40 with the TLR1 light attached. I cant seem to find one anywhere other than a Raptor OWB, but again, the issue is concealing it. I use the light at work, and have the holster for that, but get a little aggravated having to take the light off just to carry outside work. I guess I could always buy another gun =] but I love my full size.
Anyways, enough of the rambling, anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks in Advance

Look at Blade Tech.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back