Need Help With A Grant

thebrez1

Once again I turn to my USA Carry fridends for help. My wife teaches 1st Grade and has applied for $200.00 grant for her classroom. The grant is selected by the number of votes, so I am pulling out my sectret weapon and requesting that you all show the power of the internet by following the link below.

If you would, please copy and paste the entire link below and put it in your browser. Do not click on the link, as it will not connect to the correct page, but will instead take you to the main website.

My wife works very hard to make sure her kids learn. This Grant would help defer the costs of something she usually does on her own anyway, but it would be nice to have some help. this will deep me from digging even deeper into the old wallet!

The website will ask for your email address, but you will not be put on a span list because of it. So please help my wonderful wife help all her wonderful kids!

Thanks everyone. If you can, feel free to forward to even more of your contacts. The more the better!

Thanks again,

Remember to copy the ENTIRE link or it will not work correctly.

http://www.weareteachers.com/ideas/partnerask/teachingidea?app=[/url] 11946&grantId=51

I went to vote and it is asking for too much information for me to be comfortable.... Name e mail etc......

That's fine, I understand. It is used to weed out duplicate emails so people can't cast multiple votes. No spam list, but I do understand :)

Voting end at 5 PM Central today (14th). Any last minute assistance is appreciated.

That's fine, I understand. It is used to weed out duplicate emails so people can't cast multiple votes. No spam list, but I do understand :)

Voting end at 5 PM Central today (14th). Any last minute assistance is appreciated.

Thanks my spam folder already gets hit with over 300 messages a day as it is, my e mail is very old, goes all the way back to the days of my 12K modem and a 486 / 33 that was state of the art at the time....
so when you you get the results?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back