Need better sights

Jamtrucker

I have a glock 43 and love this gun it does have draw backs though the sights suck and they need a true extended magazine that allows full grip any advice is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Having the same problem I went with a CT green laser. I still practice with the sights about 90% as that is also the best way to find the laser on target. I have other eye issues such as dry eyes causing my eyes to water often and needing glasses. Assuming I loose my glasses and my eyes are watering I can use the laser as my backup. That is my plan anyway and I practice that way but I hope to never find out. Getting old isn't for sissies.

I love my 43 after making a few modifications. I added TTI extensions and put on TRUGLO FX PRO Fiber Optic nights sight. Awesome gun now.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Having the same problem I went with a CT green laser. I still practice with the sights about 90% as that is also the best way to find the laser on target. I have other eye issues such as dry eyes causing my eyes to water often and needing glasses. Assuming I loose my glasses and my eyes are watering I can use the laser as my backup. That is my plan anyway and I practice that way but I hope to never find out. Getting old isn't for sissies.

I got eye problems too, macular degeneration, but I now have learned to point and shoot. Aiming with sights does not get it done for me. Getting old is not easy.

When it comes to handguns, I'm a big fan of using sights to refine your point and shoot technique. The goal of proper practice, however, is to develop muscle memory to the point where sights aren't needed for anything less than 15 meters (about 50 feet).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back