Need ammo?

Hey guys,

I was looking around online and found ProAmmo.com

I personally am not buying because my local scene isn't bad enough to pay ammo + shipping. If your is though thought i'd pass this on.

I am not affiliated with this company and have never done business with them. They do have reasonable prices on ammo...

I thinnk what you're saying is that you're okay iwth local store prices and availability. That's great, but a real surprise to me. I probably won't ever buy ammo from local shops again...and as long as I can get components delivered to the door, won't buy ammo at all unless it's small quantifities of self defense ammo.

With the shipping charged by ammo to go, I find my ammo prices to be about half of my local big gun store...and I don't have to deal with the retards in the shop. Which I like.

I thinnk what you're saying is that you're okay iwth local store prices and availability. That's great, but a real surprise to me. I probably won't ever buy ammo from local shops again...and as long as I can get components delivered to the door, won't buy ammo at all unless it's small quantifities of self defense ammo.

With the shipping charged by ammo to go, I find my ammo prices to be about half of my local big gun store...and I don't have to deal with the retards in the shop. Which I like. Mostly, I find gun shop folks to be incredibly ill-informed, and of little real experience.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back