NC took my money 2/22/13 for my CCW, Va on the 11th. Let's see who is first.

frijoli

NC took my money 2/22/13 for my CHP, Va on the 11th. Let's see who is first.

I submitted all my info to VA first. Then I took my test for NC. The local Sheriff said it was taking 45-60 days to get a permit. VA state PD said 45-90days for them. So we'll see who is first.
Fl submission comes next month. I understand theirs is taking awhile.

YADKIN COUNTY

I received my Virgina CC permit Yesterday in the mail. Dated 4/1/2013. So pretty close in receipt times.

Clay

Does NC trump them both

I received my Virgina CC permit Yesterday in the mail. Dated 4/1/2013. So pretty close in receipt times.

Clay

Is there a reason you are getting all 3, I plan to get VA and FL simply because I will never be eligible in NC

Why did you get a VA permit? NC's is honored by more states than any other state. NC's resident permit is honored in 38 other states, VA's non-resident in 29. It also looks like there are no states that honor VA permits that do not also honor NC permits.

I applied for VA non-resident permit March 20th. 60 days later application was returned because they lost one of the photos (they were paper-clipped to the application, together). Re-applied in 2 days. Received my non-resident permit exactly 8 weeks later. So from original application date to my receiving the permit was a bit over 18 weeks. But I guess I should really say it was 8 weeks after they had the complete application in hand.

My son-in-law is a VA resident. He got his permit 7 days after he applied.

I don't understand the title of the post. i get my CCW on the same day i go to the shop and buy it. of course being a resident of NC i can't buy one in VA.

if you don't understand this post you are a dip stick

in nc (johnston county) took me 90 days exactly to get my ccwp or ccw or ccp all abreviations refer to a concealed carry weapon permit. my favorite concealed carry weapon (ccw ?) is a s&w 357 revolver. but ive never seen that abreviation (ccw) referring to the actual weapon, only to the permit.

in nc (johnston county) took me 90 days exactly to get my ccwp or ccw or ccp all abreviations refer to a concealed carry weapon permit. my favorite concealed carry weapon (ccw ?) is a s&w 357 revolver. but ive never seen that abreviation (ccw) referring to the actual weapon, only to the permit.

the sheriffs of NC are doing everything they can to make sure you don't get your CHP before 90days. they just don't care for the law, and this will continue until we stand up and do something about it.

really REDNECK you don't think C oncealed H andgun P ermit, doesn't stand for that when it is in the legal phrase, Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW) stands for the permit? OK:eek:

Then pull it out of your wallet and read what it says across the top.

I think you will find it says Concealed Handgun Permit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back