Nationwide Carry- Sign the Petition!

As an aside:
I also think it is sad that this discussion has already gone the way of other discussions with posts that detract from what could be a polite and informative discussion.

And, as in the other threads, folks can compare who's posts are filled with insults and ridicule towards others and make up their own minds as to why discussions become argumentative.

First off, I realize I can't stop you from having diarrhea of the keyboard because you've reminded me so many times that I don't have the right to decree what you post but, was all this above really necessary? I highlighted it in bold just so that you'd know which part I was referring to.

I guess since you ain't sharp enough to figger it out (or at least to proud to admit it), that the only reason I even made a post in here was to rebut the comment made about the trolling in the other thread that got closed and where Little Mikey assumed I was the one who started the petition. You got a problem with me defending myself??

Again, nobody asked for your opinion about a conversation between me and someone else. Just because you can post, doesn't mean you should. But you know as well as I do that ol' Bikenut thinks everybody needs to know how and what he thinks. Far as I could tell it was over until you came in here actin all like a wise guy.

But it's funny how you constantly and persistently ask for other members to evaluate mine and your posts. Are you really that worried and concerned about it that you're trying to deter them from you??..lol. Btw, you can feel free to not answer any of this because I and I highly doubt anybody else really cares what you think about it.

This back and forth crap is one reason I don't spend much time here anymore. It just seems like all that goes on is back biting. I understand differences of opinion but the level of dissent is on the level of school children. Let's present our ideas and not stoop to name calling.

Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
[bold]As an aside:
I also think it is sad that this discussion has already gone the way of other discussions with posts that detract from what could be a polite and informative discussion.

And, as in the other threads, folks can compare who's posts are filled with insults and ridicule towards others and make up their own minds as to why discussions become argumentative.[/bold]
First off, I realize I can't stop you from having diarrhea of the keyboard because you've reminded me so many times that I don't have the right to decree what you post but, was all this above really necessary? I highlighted it in bold just so that you'd know which part I was referring to.

I guess since you ain't sharp enough to figger it out (or at least to proud to admit it), that the only reason I even made a post in here was to rebut the comment made about the trolling in the other thread that got closed and where Little Mikey assumed I was the one who started the petition. You got a problem with me defending myself??

Again, nobody asked for your opinion about a conversation between me and someone else. Just because you can post, doesn't mean you should. But you know as well as I do that ol' Bikenut thinks everybody needs to know how and what he thinks. Far as I could tell it was over until you came in here actin all like a wise guy.

But it's funny how you constantly and persistently ask for other members to evaluate mine and your posts. Are you really that worried and concerned about it that you're trying to deter them from you??..lol. Btw, you can feel free to not answer any of this because I and I highly doubt anybody else really cares what you think about it.
Yes indeed. It is clear to all and sundry why discussions degenerate into insults and ridicule.

Now, would you like to express any thoughts about the petition for nationwide carry?

Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post Yes indeed. It is clear to all and sundry why discussions degenerate into insults and ridicule.
Yep, you just keep on keepin' on with your double quotes in an attempt to foil people.
When I reply to someone's post I include any and all posts they have quoted in order to provide a complete picture of what I am replying to. I want to provide context to what I am replying to in order for my reply to make sense. And going to the trouble to do that is directly opposite of any attempts to "foil" people.
Originally Posted by Bikenut View PostNow, would you like to express any thoughts about the petition for nationwide carry?
Nope. I'm out.
Time will tell if you live up to what you just posted...

When I reply to someone's post I include any and all posts they have quoted in order to provide a complete picture of what I am replying to. I want to provide context to what I am replying to in order for my reply to make sense. And going to the trouble to do that is directly opposite of any attempts to "foil" people.
Uh-huh. If you have to go to that much trouble to make your reply posts make sense, I'd say you're doing something wrong but, whatever you say, man. Whatever floats your little boat.

Time will tell if you live up to what you just posted...
Do I hear an echo? You sure are resposting the same crap over and over, you know. You change the words around a bit to make it not so obvious but we all get it. We all see through it.

But anyway pal, I know you're not going to stop responding to my posts anytime soon since as usual, this level of maturity displayed by you is like a little game played on the playground at recess so once again, I'm gonna have to digress and let you have the last word since it's sooooo important to you and it's unfortunately the only way to get you to drop it so, without further ado, you win. You've proven so many times that you are..... impossible to argue.....with.

Uh-huh. I'd say it isn't working but, whatever you say, man. Whatever floats your little boat.

Do I hear an echo? You sure are resposting the same crap over and over, you know. You change the words around a bit to make it not so obvious but we all get it. We all see through it.

But anyway pal, I know you're not going to stop responding to my posts anytime soon since as usual, this level of maturity displayed by you is like a little game played on the playground at recess so once again, I'm gonna have to digress and let you have the last word since it's sooooo important to you and it's unfortunately the only way to get you to drop it so, without further ado, you win. You've proven so many times that you are..... impossible to argue.....with.

Link Removed

Let's try to keep this more civil please or we will have to close this topic yet again.

OK, Reba, I'll try again. 8 years ago, I, one person out of 300 million,

wanted a federally mandated health care program. Remember how that

one worked out?

Really? From your link:

"Congress has already authorized US citizens the right to bear arms."

Congress did not authorize US citizens the right to bear arms. And here's a shocker for you, neither does the Constitution of the United States! The Constitution prohibits government from infringing upon the right to keep and bear arms. The Constitution protects the right that was preexisting to it. -snip-
Well said NavyLCDR.

Governments, by their very nature, do not give or grant any kind of freedoms or rights. Governments only restrict freedoms and rights through laws that punish exercising freedom and rights without first having the government's permission to do so.

And the Bill of Rights was put into the Constitution by "we the people" as a safeguard against the government having the power to restrict freedoms and rights through laws that punish exercising freedom and rights without first having the government's permission to do so.

The sad thing is entirely too many members of "we the people" not only do not understand that basic concept and think it is a good thing for the government to have the power to restrict freedoms and rights.... as long as certain individuals can elevate themselves above the general population by gaining the government's permission to exercise a freedom or right those who don't have permission can't without being punished.... they actively help hand the government the power to enact even more restrictions through foolish schemes like national reciprocity.

The really sad thing is many of those individuals who help the government have more power to restrict more freedoms and rights actually believe they are striking a blow for .... rights.

This back and forth crap is one reason I don't spend much time here anymore. It just seems like all that goes on is back biting. I understand differences of opinion but the level of dissent is on the level of school children. Let's present our ideas and not stoop to name calling.
I'm seeing the same thing. Thread after thread it's the same half dozen names.I had a link and info about how this relates to new enforcement of The Real ID Act beginning next year, but forget it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back