National Review bilging gun control clammer associated with Congressman Scalise assas

And, not only that, but absolutely SHOCKING...
Link Removed

Scalise upgraded as gunman James Hodgkinson had 200 rounds of ammo in storage unit, FBI investigators say

OMG! 200 rounds of ammo!! Wow! What a massive stockpile! All I can say is, I hope they never look in my ammo box on a normal trip to the gravel pit! They'll find a hellofalot more than 200 rounds!

And, not only that, but absolutely SHOCKING...
Link Removed

Scalise upgraded as gunman James Hodgkinson had 200 rounds of ammo in storage unit, FBI investigators say

OMG! 200 rounds of ammo!! Wow! What a massive stockpile! All I can say is, I hope they never look in my ammo box on a normal trip to the gravel pit! They'll find a hellofalot more than 200 rounds!
Wow, 200 whole rounds! Anti- gunners must be aghast since AR-15 semi-automatic "weapons of war" can fire 700 rounds per minute. According to Congressman and liberal wingnut Alan Grayson (D) Florida after the Orlando tragedy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ThKlXcAaVNk&feature=youtu.be

That means if Hodgkinson had actually used an AR (actually used an SKS with a 10 round box mag) as knee jerk anti gunners all over social media immediately jumped on, then his 700 round Alan Grayson banana clip would have fully expended in 17 seconds of FantasyLand fury.

To counter the misinformation and scare tactics of the MSM, I would applaud a bill to educate American school kids on firearm realities and safety in one 4 hour block during their Freshman year in high school. No pro or anti gun propaganda, just facts. Such as people buy ammo like they do Cheez-Its at Costco. In bulk. It's cheaper, practice involves lots of ammo, and practicing is part of safety.

No Drivers Ed "slaughter on the freeway" boogyman videos or by the same token, no teen sensory overload "YouTube women in bikinis shoot milk jugs at 100 yards" clips. Just the straight talk education they so greatly lack on their short walk into adulthood. They might also consider refreshing the kids memories on what the 1A means while they're at it.

By the way, those bikini clad gun shooting videos are something a friend told me about. I would NEVER watch such a thing. There would have to be a MOPAR involved also.

The Place To Be

Wow, 200 whole rounds! Anti- gunners must be aghast since AR-15 semi-automatic "weapons of war" can fire 700 rounds per minute. According to Congressman and liberal wingnut Alan Grayson (D) Florida after the Orlando tragedy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ThKlXcAaVNk&feature=youtu.be

That means if Hodgkinson had actually used an AR (actually used an SKS with a 10 round box mag) as knee jerk anti gunners all over social media immediately jumped on, then his 700 round Alan Grayson banana clip would have fully expended in 17 seconds of FantasyLand fury.

To counter the misinformation and scare tactics of the MSM, I would applaud a bill to educate American school kids on firearm realities and safety in one 4 hour block during their Freshman year in high school. No pro or anti gun propaganda, just facts. Such as people buy ammo like they do Cheez-Its at Costco. In bulk. It's cheaper, practice involves lots of ammo, and practicing is part of safety.

No Drivers Ed "slaughter on the freeway" boogyman videos or by the same token, no teen sensory overload "YouTube women in bikinis shoot milk jugs at 100 yards" clips. Just the straight talk education they so greatly lack on their short walk into adulthood. They might also consider refreshing the kids memories on what the 1A means while they're at it.

By the way, those bikini clad gun shooting videos are something a friend told me about. I would NEVER watch such a thing. There would have to be a MOPAR involved also.

The Place To Be
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ThKlXcAaVNk&feature=youtu.be

The Place To Be

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back