Narrow hips and no butt

Banjarmon

Does any body have a solution for this?
I have narrow hips and no butt to hold up a pair of pants much less a gun belt with a gun. When I ware a belt it is so tight that it becomes uncomfortable after a short while and if any weight of a gun just makes it more so. I have tried suspenders but they are unsightly on the outside and you can't tuck your shirt in if the are worn under your shirt. I just don't want to look like Larry King when he wares suspenders. I want to look neat and clean with weapon hidden and shirt tucked in.
Any ideas or solutions to this dilemma?

Carry

Does any body have a solution for this?
I have narrow hips and no butt to hold up a pair of pants much less a gun belt with a gun. When I ware a belt it is so tight that it becomes uncomfortable after a short while and if any weight of a gun just makes it more so. I have tried suspenders but they are unsightly on the outside and you can't tuck your shirt in if the are worn under your shirt. I just don't want to look like Larry King when he wares suspenders. I want to look neat and clean with weapon hidden and shirt tucked in.
Any ideas or solutions to this dilemma?

Shoulder holster

I wear suspenders under my shirt, that does the trick. Look on Amazon.com at the Dickies suspenders. You want the ones that clip on the belt with plastic clips. You do not want the ones with the metal clips that will wear holes in your pants. I have been wearing mine for over 3 years. I wear my shirt out.

I have the same problem. What gun do you carry? I was carrying a S&W Shield 9 but it still pulled my pants down. I carry a S&W Bodyguard 380 with the belt clip attached so I don't have to use a full holster. It is very comfortable and I can carry all day with little sagging pants problems. I typically would not suggest carrying without a full holster (I would not do it with my Shield 9) but the bodyguard is like a double action revolver with a very heavy trigger pull. I have been carrying like this for 3 years. It does not allow for tucking in your shirt. When I have to tuck in my shirt, I switch to a Desantis Sof-tuck holster. It is lightweight, does not add but a couple of ounces and the clip design allows for tucking in my shirt. Although I would rather carry a 9mm, I know that having a gun at all times is better than the one time I need it and don't have it because it was pulling my pants down and I left it at home or in my truck. Just my 2 cents worth.

Same problem. Iwb with long shirts is the only thing that works real well. Of course, a belly band can be iwb and not just put the weight on your pants.

What kind of belt are you wearing? If it's not a belt made for carry that could be your problem. A good quality gun belt will make a world of difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back