N.R.A. discount for vets.

oldvet53

a dissabled veteran can get a discount on life membership, check with the N.R.A. !

How did they validate your disability?

They just take your word for it. I suggested they ask for some document just to keep the want-a-bes from taking advantage of "us" and the NRA but they said it wasn't necessary. I guess they are a trusting institution, somewhat rare in these days.

I called the NRA and asked about the discount and they said there is no restrictions to the disability, and like 84B20 had stated, they take your word on the honor system. I upgraded to life member and it was only $350.

I know there are a lot of people who will cheat the system and take advantage of us Vets. For those of you who pull that crap, I hope your mamma gives you crabs! :to_pick_ones_nose:

I called the NRA and asked about the discount and they said there is no restrictions to the disability, and like 84B20 had stated, they take your word on the honor system. I upgraded to life member and it was only $350.

I know there are a lot of people who will cheat the system and take advantage of us Vets. For those of you who pull that crap, I hope your mamma gives you crabs! :to_pick_ones_nose:

WOW--that's great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back