My wife is amazing! And ?'s

TCB2Country

So, just a little backstory. I've always owned guns, my entire life. Went shooting and hunting occasionally and about a year and a half ago really picked it up as a serious hobby/use of time and in the last year and a half have acquired 5 new guns and built two ARs from 80% lowers. Now she has her own and has said that she enjoys shooting and even has asked to go, but still in the back of my mind I wondered if she was bothered or even resented my "obsession". (I'll call it what it is)

Fast forward to last night, we are watching extreme couponing and the whole concept is very intriguing and enthralling. In the middle of watching this I made the statement that I had thought about trying extreme couponing, to some extent, to save money(maybe for more guns or ammo). She paused, looked at me amused and patted me on the leg saying just stick with guns honey... Little did she know that it was this tiny moment made me realize I'm even more lucky than I could've ever imagined!

So, all that being said, time to move forward with my next prospects... Next up on the to acquire list is(in approximate order)

1.)Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact
2.)She wants a .38 spl revolver
3.).357 Mag revolver
4.)Mosin Fugly build
5.)Glock 19

While she is obviously supportive I can't go dropping a crazy amount on any of these so I want some suggestions on a .38 spl and a .357 mag. If money were no object it would easily be an agent special and a python however, no matter how supportive that would most likely get me kicked out so... What say you? Recommendations on revolvers... .38 snubbie preferably and .357 up to 4 in. barrel...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the ruger gp 100 in 4" and the ruger sp 101 snubbie,both revolvers are all steel ,will last forever and are american made. If you don't like those try some of the many Smith & wesson revolvers.In any case go to a range and rent several before you buy.Good luck, it's allways fun to get a new gun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playmatka
Back