My Sidearm of Choice - The CZ 75 P-07 Duty...

Liberated Brit

Took the plunge, passed the background checks, something as a foreign national is no mean feat let me tell you and am now in the sidearm zone...

The pistol in question is the fabled CZ -75, this one is a P-07 designating it as a polymer variant. It's in 9mm, the military caliber with a long pedigree of use having that sweet spot of balance between power and recoil.

With all the ramble and razmataz about Glocks this and 1911s that it's about time to show you the real deal, all the way from Europe where since 1997 CZ has been officially exporting their wares.

Imo the CZ is the match and possibly the superior choice over the Glock through it's sophistication, robust yet refined manufacturing techniques and of course being one of the original Wonder Nines. [​IMG]

Here's the video review, I ramble and it's kinda long (almost Nutnfancy duration?) but there's shooting links to be added and skip-boxes for those wanting it short etc.

Sweet looking piece you got there, and, I hate to come off as an a-hole but, you should work on your pistol presentation. Again, not trying to dog your style, just offering advice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back