My New York Brethren - A Request

12GA

The original article, My New York Brethren - A Request, was deleted and the link was removed.

a better thing would be to occupy albany and remove by force these criminals pretending to be representatives of the people

Keep in mind that Downstate NY represents around 64% of the total population of the state of New York and an argument can be made that they are representing the majority of the people in NY.

Civil disobedience for the remaining 36% is the answer for now.

Interesting isn't it that we can't seem to get any numbers out of the administration regarding numbers registered so far? I'd bet there was a reason for that, like numbers so low they're embarrassed. Civil disobedience seems to be the norm at this point.

All well and good but... radical liberalism will continue to reign. Cuomo will be re-elected by a landslide.

All well and good but... radical liberalism will continue to reign. Cuomo will be re-elected by a landslide.

Unfortunately I think you are correct! That is why my Wife and I are planning our exit from NYS to KY when I retire within a year! We are already looking for homes in the Graves County area! I can't wait to get somewhere where my 2A rights are understood and supported!!

She is worth fighting for IMHO and I will not abandon her. I will be a thorn in the side of the anti-2A NYrs as long as I can. I will work to build resistance against those who would abdicate their God given right to self defense for the false promise of government protection. God bless New York and those who love her.

Unfortunately I think you are correct! That is why my Wife and I are planning our exit from NYS to KY when I retire within a year! We are already looking for homes in the Graves County area! I can't wait to get somewhere where my 2A rights are understood and supported!!
KY is nice. I'm going to look at this land next month. 46 acres / $70K --> Link Removed

I will be leaving the state of Illinois in the next couple of years. Same basic problems you have in NY. I'm going to Tennessee.

Being from MO - Now in NY they are both bad. In NY you have to get permission from the state just to purchase a handgun. That process can take anywhere from 3 to 15 months and will cost you between 300 and 500 dollars (not including the price of a gun)
I think in Ill you need to apply for a FOID which is a variation of the same theme.
ILL and NY are dominated by "Progressives" between the Obama Machine - the NY Governor - Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton, they are all trying to position themselves as the most "progressive". We all know what progressives are right? They are people who believe the only reason communism failed in Eastern Europe is because THEY weren't in charge.
It is the "new" state religion that we must all follow or be ostracized humiliated and called really really bad names.
PS. NY Gun Control laws are over 100 years old. Using the logic of the left, violence with a gun should have ceased about 60 years ago. I guess you could say they are a failure in preventing anything other than a burden on law abiding citizens and a 100% hand gun registration only for law abiding citizens.

Keep in mind that Downstate NY represents around 64% of the total population of the state of New York and an argument can be made that they are representing the majority of the people in NY.

Civil disobedience for the remaining 36% is the answer for now.
So what you are saying is majority rules? That is a Democracy. Even Plato agrees that democracy's don't work.
12 men in a posse who vote to hang a guy for stealing an ear of corn is a democracy. The Constitution establishes the rule of law of our Democratic Republic. Designed to eliminate the Tyranny of the Majority.

So what you are saying is majority rules? That is a Democracy. Even Plato agrees that democracy's don't work.
12 men in a posse who vote to hang a guy for stealing an ear of corn is a democracy. The Constitution establishes the rule of law of our Democratic Republic. Designed to eliminate the Tyranny of the Majority.
Democracy is where 51% of the people get to take away the rights of the other 49%.

Depending on where exactly you set up, contact me, only a couple hours up the road for me

Like they said, NY, CA, CT, are test states, if they can pull it off in these states its only a matter of time before they get you in your state! I'll stay and fight, every new voter I can swing is a strike against Cuomo.

If only: All gun owners would get out and vote we could get rid of the man who would be president.....and if my wife would move I would get out of A. Coumo's state, he does not want my ilk and I damn sure don't wanna be where he or like minded folks are in charge.

Like they said, NY, CA, CT, are test states, if they can pull it off in these states its only a matter of time before they get you in your state! I'll stay and fight, every new voter I can swing is a strike against Cuomo.

they are not test cases, what the antis are doing is getting their agenda, that has failed on a federal level, passed in states infested with libturd legislatures, CA, NY, MA, CT,NJ, MD are all easy places to get the anti gun agenda passed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back