My new Remington 870 tactical

mojoman

And I finally bought a safe for it also.
Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Get a stainless follower. I had trouble with the spring and the plastic follower binding after I got 4 shells in the tube.

You mean like this?

How's that sight holding up? I had one like that and the glass broke on it after about 100 rounds with a few 3" magnums thrown in. I think it was a Sight-Mark or something like that. Mine has the 18" barrel so the recoil was pretty hard on it. I think I paid something like 50 bucks for it at a gun show a year or two ago so it wasn't a major loss but figured it would last longer than it did. Maybe I got bad one. I really liked it but had second thoughts of buying another one since the first one failed so quickly.

Haven't shot it much. Just a few boxes of slugs. Was amazed at the accuracy tho'. At 21 yds. it is right on.
Think I paid about $40.

I prefer the 870 Express Tactical Blackhawk!

Link Removed

I throught about putting one of those on but I just decide to put a limb saver pad on and leave it the way it is, I will put a saddle on it later those.

Ive got a Mossberg 500 with an ATI collapsible stock & Breaching barrel. Holds like 6 shells +1 in the chamber. Looking to get the ATI side saddle on there as soon as I can find one cheap enough. i wont pay 90+ dollars for something to hold 6 shells, sorry lol. Nice choice though. Looks like you have alot of room in the safe for more.

Ive got a Mossberg 500 with an ATI collapsible stock & Breaching barrel. Holds like 6 shells +1 in the chamber. Looking to get the ATI side saddle on there as soon as I can find one cheap enough. i wont pay 90+ dollars for something to hold 6 shells, sorry lol. Nice choice though. Looks like you have alot of room in the safe for more.

Wow, I don't know where you have being finding them for $90 dollars but the ones I found is $30.00 dollars.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back