My hometown sleezeball adophus busch very publicly drops his nra membership

So,
I'm from STL, which is where Adolphus BuschIV (of AnheuserBusch) lives as well. He's a self proclaimed gun rights supporter. Yesterday, he made a very public display of dropping his NRA membership.

Link Removed

This is the same guy who frequents Penthouse stripclub in Sauget, IL., buying cocaine from strippers, & trying to party with every top heavy girl he meets.

The two deceased girlfriends name are: Michele Frederick & Adrienne Martin - read the LAST PARAGRAPH of article to see what cops found in his car and house after he was driving drunk- crashed- causing the death of his gf- whom he left to die in the car. What a scum bag. And now he opens his mouth to jump on a 2A bashing bandwagon?
Link Removed

This is also the same guy who has had two girlfriends have suspicious or drug related deaths in his house- of which most recently:

August Busch IV settles wrongful-death suit over girlfriend for $1.75 million : News

I respect a person who- uses logic and deductive reasoning- to say: hey- I love where this org started, but now I don't like where this organization is headed- see ya - but this seems to be entirely different. his reason for dropping the NRAs membership is bc he did not like that the universal background check did not get passed- and feels that them focusing on keeping large cap mags and ARs legal is perhaps a waste of their resources and time- am i naive for thinking that he hopes to have some type of political future- as a D or- a R shopping for D votes? Or a public relations stunt for business politics?

The guy is a scumbag, and the money and power he has garnered has corrupted him completely. My biggest problem is going to be drinking a different beer, especially since I live a mile and a half from the brewery

Sounds like politician material to me. Too bad about the beer thing though. I don't care because I don't drink beer, but I love the commercials. And "the guy is a scumbag" appears to be an understatement.

This is the same guy who frequents Penthouse stripclub in Sauget, IL.,

What a stooo-NOD, right? The Hustler Club in Washington Park is way better. I would think he would know that...

...buying cocaine from strippers,*

Who hasn't? It's a great way to impress them ... And I always flush it right after I buy it, I swear.

...& trying to party with every top heavy girl he meets.

At this point while I was reading your post, I'm scratching my head like, "Ok so where's the sleezeball part...?"
Fortunately I kept reading. I agree, having any part in a girlfriend's demise is generally not cool.

Seriously, in the end, I don't see anybody taking this jerk's feeling about the NRA as having any merit in light of his behavior, except for maybe the entire Democratic Party.

I don't drink Bud so I don't care. This is another example of someone born into money. Never had to work a day in his life. He is ripe for a political career as a democrat. His past life will have no ill effects on his political career. We have all been told numerous times, by the main stream media, that a democrats private life has no connection to their political life. Ted Kennedy ring a bell. As a republican he would be toast.

I have posted this on some of the other gun forum, google INBEV brands for a full list of beers that they make, and then avoid those and drink other beers

I'm from the St. Louis area too.

This is yet another reason that St. Louis is a great place to be from.

(Because it means that I'm not still there.)

UD

Publicity stunt? Maybe he thinks only libtards drink beer.

We should quit drinking Anheuser Busch products. Wait... I already did 20 years ago. I drink beer that has taste because I can afford it now. Assault Beer. With high-capacity hops. Yum.

The NRA quietly gains 100,000's of members and one narcissist jackass cancels his membership and the whole world takes notice?

I have had a bud once or twice when I couldn't get a Lone Star. Lone Star has been my choice since I was about 14. It doesn't have the taste of a $5 a bottle brand, but it reminds you that you're in Texas. It's also a good beer to clean your Glock with - really dissolves the residue.

The guy is a scumbag, and the money and power he has garnered has corrupted him completely. My biggest problem is going to be drinking a different beer, especially since I live a mile and a half from the brewery
I'll make it easy for ya. Just think about what you flush eventually ends up in the local water supply.

I thought that the Busch Family lost our of AB when it was bought out by InBEV?
It was actually a Hostile Takeover because the Busch Family didn't have enough shares to stop it.

He is the Grandson of Auggie Busch whom I liked.

Busch's are no longer involved with Cardinals Baseball either.

I am sure he was on the board as a replacement from past generations.
He was always kind of a douche anyway.

I thought that the Busch Family lost our of AB when it was bought out by InBEV?
It was actually a Hostile Takeover because the Busch Family didn't have enough shares to stop it.
not having enough shares to stop it is a long way from not having any shares as one contributor claimed

I know that at the time of the takeover- the busch family had a total of 5%.... uncertain as to whether Sleezeball the 4th had any... and whether that % has changed.

from the title of this post along with some keywords on the content of your post, it seems that you are really upset that he is no longer an NRA member.
cool thing about America is the freedom of choice, let him be who he is, and you be you!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back