My Deer story on TV this week

burley

The Outdoor Channel ; King Of Bucks , The Waters Buck

Tuesday ,Sept 21st 1:00 PM Central Time

Thursday , Sept 23rd 7:30 AM Cen Time

Sunday , Sept 26th 11:30 AM Cen. Time

Back in 1987 I was blessed with a hunt of a lifetime. Several stories have been put to print about this hunt but each failed to communicate the essence of the real story. This time I got a chance to tell the story in my own words. Though much was left on the edit room floor (4 hours of taping for a 6 minuet slot) this was the best representation of my story without sitting down and telling it to you myself. I'll come back and write up more for those who don't get to view the show after it has aired. They really did do a nice job and I don't want to give too much away before it airs on TV...

The Outdoor Channel ; King Of Bucks , The Waters Buck

Tuesday ,Sept 21st 1:00 PM Central Time

Thursday , Sept 23rd 7:30 AM Cen Time

Sunday , Sept 26th 11:30 Cen. Time

Back in 1987 I was blessed with a hunt of a lifetime. Several stories have been put to print about this hunt but each failed to communicate the essence of the real story. This time I got a chance to tell the story in my own words. Though much was left on the edit room floor (4 hours of taping for a 6 minuet slot) this was the best representation of my story without sitting down and telling it to you myself. I'll come back and write up more for those who don't get to view the show after it has aired. They really did do a nice job and I don't want to give too much away before it airs on TV...

Let us know if they post it to their website.. I will be out of TV range all week, so I will miss the opportunity to view it..

HootmonSccy ,it will re-run at some point but not sure when. This link is good for finding shows, I used it to find out this weeks schedule. You can join and set it to send you email reminders on a shows schedule;

Link Removed

You can reset the local schedule guide (lower right area Local listings for; ) to your provider/zip code...

A few pics;

Scan-1.jpg

Scan1.jpg

DEER-87.jpg

1A1987deer.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon