My custom Kahr CM9. A brief review with PHOTOS.

Neurosis9

I just received my slide back from MOD1 Firearms (MOD 1) and wanted to show off their work a bit. I'm very impressed with Pike and MOD1 as they did an outstanding job on the machining and Cerakote work. They added front serrations to the slide and then Cerakoted it and the slide stop lever graphite black. Prior to sending it in I rounded off the corners (dehorned) of the slide stop lever. I've also replaced the stock 6.5lb striker spring with a 5lb Wolff striker spring. This made the trigger pull a little lighter, making for an even more buttery smooth trigger pull. I added rubber Talon grips as well, which have been great in adding a super "sticky" purchase while handling and firing the weapon.

I carry this firearm everyday where it is legal to do so. I carry it appendix, inside the waistband (AIWB) and love it. I wear slimmer, fitted clothing and this firearm rarely prints at all, if ever. As far as holsters go, I've settled on the kydex AIWB holster from PJ Holster (PJ Holster LLC | Simple, Practical, Affordable Holsters.) and it's been perfect. I've also just recently ordered a mag carrier from PJ but have yet to receive it.

As far as the CM9's performance goes, it has been absolutely flawless through about 1,000 rounds of various types of 9mm ammo. I have loved learning to shoot it over the past 6 months and getting used to the long, smooth trigger pull. I trust this firearm with my life and would recommend the Kahr CM9 to anyone looking for a VERY concealable, sub-compact carry gun. There is quite a bit of negative press regarding Kahr, so I figured I'd share my completely positive experience.

Link Removed
Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back