My Alien Gear Holster for my XDm 4.5

Nice. I see you are a lefty. I leave my "rescue tool":sarcastic: not knife, clipped in my right pocket. Try it.

he he sorry was looking at the holster! Very nice. Since you are right handed then try the knife in your left pocket. lol
I have a Super-Tuk. The molding looks very detailed on your holster.

he he sorry was looking at the holster! Very nice. Since you are right handed then try the knife in your left pocket. lol
I have a Super-Tuk. The molding looks very detailed on your holster.

I was thinking that at one time but since I'm right handed I will need to practice getting it out in a hurry if I need to get it out.

I was thinking that at one time but since I'm right handed I will need to practice getting it out in a hurry if I need to get it out.

Since you are right handed I would think your right hand is the one you would most likely use to strike strong blows with....punch. That would be one weapon. Your left hand with the knife to use defensively to cut and slash.... your second weapon. Two weapons for defensive purposes. Just my 2 bucks. Inflation you know!

Since you are right handed I would think your right hand is the one you would most likely use to strike strong blows with....punch. That would be one weapon. Your left hand with the knife to use defensively to cut and slash.... your second weapon. Two weapons for defensive purposes. Just my 2 bucks. Inflation you know!

Lol, I have to work on that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back